Sunday, May 20, 2007

Quarterly result


Quaterly result for companies with quarter end at 31 Mar will be due soon - by end of May 2007.
'Branded' companies continue to deliver impressive result. As a result, I expect EnO, EnO Prop and Mah Sing Group to announce higher result - both q-to-q and y-to-y.
Sri Tanjung Pinang of EnO continues to be one of the hottest project in Penang Island. I had a look at the other projects in Penang Island and found that the designs of STP units are the most unique and attractive (my personal oppinion). Yet, they are priced at a very competition price. The main advantage of STP is it is located at the prime area - just about 5 minutes drive from Penang Gurney Drive (I guess everyone knows this place). Considering EnO Porp is highly geared, I do not expect any dividend payment from them. However, looking at the track record, I believe EnO will declare at least dividend of 2 sen for the financial year ended 2006. Both companies stock price are holding well at RM3 and RM3.50 respectively. I am still waiting for another 'Easy Money Oppurtunity' where there is a big gap between EnO Prop and EnO. At this moment, the gap is not big enough for me to buy more easily - not comfortable for the margin of safety.
Meanwhile, Mah Sing stock price has been sliding in recently weeks - from the highest of RM5.70 to RM5.30. One of the driver that I could think of is the conversion of warrants where it resulted more shares in the market and we are going through the dilution effect. With it's special management and operation style, I will say that Mah Sing is a must buy counter in property sector. Right Issue, shares split and bonus issue are expected to be completed by July 2007.
Lastly, Sunrise has been trading steadily within the range of RM3.70 to RM4.00 recently. It has announced its impressive quarterly result. Projects at Mont Kiara continue to contribute positively to the company with high sales recorded.

No comments: